NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Marketing Evaluation Specialist (EL PASO, TX)
Do you have experience in Rehabilitation Service Provision and want to work for a company that positively impacts the lives of the many individuals it serves? In the Marketing Evaluation Specialist role, you will help this company in its commitment to serve others by regionally marketing our programs and by performing clinical evaluations to determine eligibility for program participation.
- Establish and maintain relationships with potential referral sources
- Describe/advertise programs for potential referral sources
- Participate in daily admission team meetings, prepare reports of clinical evaluations, and make recommendations to program and medical director
- Complete all pre-admission protocols on regional referrals and integrity checklist protocols Identify regional industry trends and needs and make program recommendations
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Dual role of marketing and clinical evaluation screening of referrals generated
- Previous Marketing experience preferred
- RN,LVN, RRT, PT, OT, SLP, PT-A, OT-A with clinical evaluation experience preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Strong presentation skills, excellent communication skills, and well-developed problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships and achieve results
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working over 30 hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Enjoy complex work that makes a difference in the lives of those we serve
- Career development and advancement opportunities across a nationwide network
- Work issued cell phone, data, and laptop
- No weekend or holiday on call with this position
- Incentives bonus plan in addition to salary
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website