Licensed Vocational Nurse for Adult Residential Facility
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAFair Oaks
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
Description Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Positions available now in Fair Oaks/Sacramento area!
This position is for our Adult Residential Facility (ARFPSHN) group homes serving adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities who also have specialized health needs. We are looking for an LVN who is dedicated and passionate about the work and can provide consistent clinical care. In this role you will utilize your license skills and knowledge to carry out each individual’s health care plan and providing direct care with the support of our Registered Nurse and Administrator.
Do you have nursing experience and are looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your education and skill set with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Provides technical assistance and training to staff to ensure the effective implementation of medically related services
- Administers medications and provides documentation according to established guidelines
- Provides input regarding health care services to be included in each individual’s service plan
- Monitors and ensures physicians orders are performed as prescribed
- Accompanies individuals to routine and emergency medical visits
- Responsible for following nursing care plans according to program requirements
- Provide direct support to individuals we serve, such as the duties of our Caregiver/Direct Support Professional
If you have nursing experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
Apply on company website