MENTOR Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides day programs for elders with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. This allows seniors to obtain quality healthcare while remaining active and involved in the community and continuing to live in their own homes. Our programs are staffed with qualified, experienced licensed nurses and caregivers who are trained to provide individual assistance to each person we serve.
Social Worker SW
Adult Day Health is seeking a Social Worker who will be responsible for the evaluation and treatment of clients admitted for treatment. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Gather data from client records, interviews, observation and dialogue with other team members.
- Develop and implement treatment plans according to physician orders including continuous re-evaluation of progress and appropriate modification of the plan.
- Prepare written documentation of client progress in a timely manner.
- Conduct one to one counseling with client/and or family members in their home or other appropriate setting.
- Increase awareness of client and caregivers about brain injury to better facilitate adjustment and understanding of the process of recovery.
- Attend team conferences and report on client's progress and current status.
- Complete and turn in billing information in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with internal case manager.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.
- Master's Degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work
- Membership in NASW
- Related clinical experience in a rehabilitation setting with focus on traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury.
- Valid LSW or LSWA license
- Valid Driver's license
- Motor vehicle in operating condition
- Travel as needed
- Spanish speaking preferred
Why Join Us?
- A chance to make a difference in peoples' lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- Paid time off, Holiday pay
- Paid training
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website