Are you an experienced IT Project Manager with a focus on timeliness, cost control, and process management? Do you want your work to make a difference in the world? As the IT Project Manager, your work will have an impact on thousands of operations personnel across the company, while at the same time supporting our mission of providing quality services to the individuals we serve.
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the US.
- Manage the successful execution of IT projects impacting thousands of operations personnel
- Interface daily with business leaders, individual contributors, and a variety of IT personnel to ensure proper scope, resource allocation, and dependencies are being addressed
- Coach and lead cross-functional project teams made up of internal and vendor IT resources
- Conduct project and iteration planning to deliver high-value solutions incrementally
- Estimate projects using multiple techniques to arrive at realistic schedules
- Oversee timely execution of work effort from project team Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks, providing early visibility of schedules/milestones that are at risk Independently manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple projects
- Coordinate and facilitate communications with management and across teams
- Manage project budget, scope, and internal customer expectations
- Manage changes during and after project implementation
- Coordinate project performance with the other work of the affected department or departments
- Act as a liaison between implementation personnel, management, and vendors; conduct meetings to review project details and obtain approval and sign-offs
- Oversee production of all deliverables and assess and enforce project deadlines
- Ensure projects stay within budget guidelines
- Reconcile projects against budgets and invoices in collaboration with Finance
- Provide forecasts and actual analysis based on an understanding of projects to identify problem areas and recommend alternatives for resolution
- Develop and maintain tracking mechanisms for cost-benefit analysis, budgetary tracking, and short-term and long-range projects and forecasts
- Assist business leads in cost estimates and investment analysis including “make” versus “buy” decisions
- Assist project managers in preparing cost-benefit analyses, including capitalization impacts; ensure all cost-benefit analyses are completed properly and have appropriate approvals from Finance
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- Seven or more years of related experience
- Experience with systems project management and financial analysis
- Experience managing IT projects using best practice methodologies
- Project Management Professional Certification, Project Management Institute (PMI) required or obtained within one year of employment
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Effective leadership skills and communication skills to manage relationships
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working over 30 hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Enjoy complex work that makes a difference in the lives of those we serve
- Career development and advancement opportunities across a nationwide network
Come join our amazing team of committed, caring professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges, as well as their families; and to elders in need of support. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. With Corporate operations located in the Boston Seaport, Lawrence, Massachusetts and Edina, Minnesota, we strive to support our ~35,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in nearly 40 states. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website