MENTOR South Bay, a part of The MENTOR Network, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
Independently Licnesed In-Home Therapist
Provide In-Home Therapy to consumers within their given catchment area, ensuring compliance with the In-Home Therapy Performance Specifications. Ensure proper Hub responsibilities when warranted, overseeing the Therapeutic Training and Support staff and Therapeutic Mentors linked with his/her caseload. Contribute to the on-going training and oversight of Family Service Providers within his/her site and the agency at large.
- Provide In-Home Therapy to identified youth and families within given catchment area
- Participate in Care Planning Teams for identified youth and families
- May provide outreach counseling to individuals, groups, families, and couples
- Consult with outside agencies, referral sources, and other professionals as necessary
- Attend weekly supervision, and staff meetings and consultations as required
- Follow the Medical Necessity Criteria, Performance Specifications, and Service Definitions for In-Home Therapy
- Meet direct service requirements based on part time or full time status
- Assist with developing and providing clinical supervision training programs for Family Service Providers
- Submit documentation and ensure meets the Performance Specifications set forth by the state and is submitted timely
- Outreach to community providers to develop and foster solid working relationships and awareness of CBHI services
- Participate in Systems of Care meetings and other CBHI-related meetings (as assigned)
- Adhere to company policies, administrative directives, therapy guidelines, codes of conduct and all office and administrative procedures
- Respond to client emergencies as needed
- Maintain contact with site by checking voicemail and emails daily
- Keep supervisor informed of progress on all cases
- Adhere to provisions of M.G.L Chapter 119, Section 51A (Mandated Reporter); report all occurrences immediately to the clinic. Complete South Bay's crisis reporting protocol as required
- Adhere to clinical recommendations from clinical administration
- Maintain confidentiality in all clinical matters. Adhere to HIPAA standards and regulations.
- Remain compliant with billing, documentation, and minimum service delivery to substantiate each billable unit
- Other duties as required
- Counselor: A master's degree from an accredited educational institution and current licensure as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) by the Massachusetts Board of Allied Mental Health and Human Services Professions.
- Counselor: A master's degree from an accredited educational institution and current licensure as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) by the Massachusetts Board of Allied Mental Health and Human Services Professions.
- Counselor: A master's degree from an accredited educational institution and current licensure as a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor I (LADCI) by the Massachusetts Bureau of Substance Abuse Services.
- Social Work (LICSW): A master's degree in Social Work from an accredited educational institution current licensure as an Independent Clinical Social Worker by the Massachusetts Board of Registration for Social Workers.
Must have and maintain valid driver's license. Computer literacy required. Experience with Electronic Health Records highly preferred.
Why Join Us?
- Sign on bonus!
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website