The MENTOR Network provides services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex needs.
Human Resources Operations Specialist
Do you have experience in Human Resources and want to work for a company that positively impacts the lives of the many individuals it serves? In the HR Operations Specialist role, you will help this company in its commitment to serve others by providing direction on operational projects so that resources are allocated appropriately, records are consistently maintained, and a consistent approach is applied. This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the US. The HR Operations Specialist will support states primarily on the West coast.
- Manage processes for mass pay changes, annual bonus payouts, and annual performance reviews
- Generate audits or system reviews to identify and correct data inaccuracies within the HCM system and Learning Management/Credentialing system to promote data integrity
- Participate in acquisition due diligence and integration:
- Assess risks related to legal compliance
- Evaluate liability of potential acquisitions
- Lead the integration process of on-boarding acquired employees
- Recommend approaches based on due diligence findings
- Assist with state agency or internal audits, analyze reports, and engage the best resources to enable compliance with the request
- Generate, maintain, and utilize reports and metrics to develop recommendations regarding systems or processes
- Foster culture of continuous improvement Identify potential areas of opportunity or risk with respect to employee engagement/retention, compliance, HR quality improvement, and cost reduction
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources required
- Minimum 2 years of related Human Resources, Audit, or Program /Project Management experience preferred
- Strong presentation skills, excellent communication skills, and well-developed problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Resource management skills, particularly in a matrix environment helpful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management tracking
- Effective interpersonal skills; must have ability to build relationships and achieve results
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working over 30 hours/week
- 401(k) with company match High impact work with meaningful outcomes
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Enjoy complex work that makes a difference in the lives of those we serve
- Career development and advancement opportunities across a nationwide network
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website