REM Hennepin, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, Correction-based Services, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, other complex needs.
By joining our team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional, you will work with individuals with a range of challenges including intellectual and developmental disabilities, severe and persistent mental health, children's behavioral health and individuals with medically complex challenges. You will work to restore and retain basic health functioning, independent living and community skills.
We offer residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual, including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSP's may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in their community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSP's support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff to encourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the quality of life for those we support.
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do
Whether you have previous experience or just a big heart and willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
Why Join Us?
- Full-time schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website