California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges, including autism spectrum disorders.
Family Centered Clinician
Are you an experienced clinician who's worked in family-centered therapy? Bring your commitment and clinical skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first.
- Establish a service or treatment plan for individuals served based on assessment of needs and develop practical suggestions for change.
- Conduct assessments in the areas of mental status, personality, behavioral response patterns, relationships, and family interactions.
- Provide a closure and aftercare plan for each family/individual.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support to all assigned individuals/families.
- Conduct activity and participation-based interventions and approaches developed from training materials, experience, families' successes, and peers.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with personnel from referring/collateral agencies, guiding families in their interaction with such agencies and other community organizations as needed; provide referrals to services and resources on behalf of families.
- Support peer development by addressing areas of concern for professional development and team performance issues.
- Participate in team meetings with peers and in collateral team meetings when needed.
- May provide training or field supervision of new or tenured peers and/or review and edit peer records and documentation, marketing and education presentations, and training/development materials for the region or team meetings.
- Manage documentation by completing and submitting accurate and timely records to supervisor, maintaining confidentiality, and organizing such records.
- Master of Science or Master of Arts Degree in Human Services, Social Work or Psychology.
- Clinicians must be State licensed or license eligible with BBS
- Current license as required by state.
- Specialized training as required by state.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with electronic health record and competent in basic computer skills.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks.
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website