Early Intervention Specialist (Bilingual - Vietnamese)
Primary Location: United States-CA-CACovina
Function: Training Education Services
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
Description As an Early Intervention Specialist with Creative Home Programs, a partner of California MENTOR, you’ll be one of these extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in their own home. We seek a passionate Specialist who can plan, schedule and provide early educational in-home services for an assigned caseload of infant/toddlers with special needs, with the support of your Program Supervisor, Program Director and Regional Director.
Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest. Do you want to move up? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Conducts home visits bases on individual need and completes progress notes
- Administer and document all program assessments
- Design, implement and adapt activities for language, cognitive, fine and gross motor, sensory, self-help and social/emotional development for each individual
- Completes quarterly, six month and annual client reports
- Identifies needed changes and emergent needs on an ongoing basis
- Builds and maintains relationships with families
- Provide on call coverage for caseload
Apply on company website