Ohio MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Therapeutic Foster Care and Family Support Services.
Driver / Direct Support Youth Coordinator
Are you interested in a career focused on making a difference in someone's life? As a Direct Support Youth Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to work within a community setting to assist in the development of critical living skills and behavioral health goals to the individuals we serve.
- Work closely with staff members and foster families to ensure adherence to individuals' specific treatment plans
- Establish a therapeutic relationship with individual(s) to ensure effective guidance, support, and service delivery
- Provide training, assistance, and/or supervision to individual(s) in the areas of community and social integration and/or behavioral health skills
- Maintain current progress and service notes to communicate information and progress to supervisors
- Provide transportation for individual(s) receiving services to planned and/or necessary activities and appointments
- High School diploma or equivalent required Six months of human services experience preferred
- Must be 21 years of age Educated/trained in mental health competencies
- Valid driver's license in good standing and car registration/auto insurance (if driving for company)
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- Commitment to the company's mission and values
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- This position is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission-driven work we do here every day
Why Join Us?
- Essential, purposeful work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website