Missouri MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex needs.
Case Management Supervisor I
Do you have several years of experience working in human services, and as a case manager? Bring your clinical and organizational skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first. As Supervisor I, Case Management, you will supervise cases and manage/supervise the case management team for the program.
- Supervise cases within the assigned management team for individuals in programs for At-Risk Youth or individuals with intellectual or development deficits, provide direction, support, and counsel to team members every week.
- Manage and supervise case management team, including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training as well as making recommendations on decisions for employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Resolve employee problems within position responsibilities.
- Determine caseloads and assign cases to teams; review treatment plans to ensure completeness and accuracy; track all necessary data related to case management performance targets and timeliness of reports; maintain internal and external file compliance.
- Interview individuals served to obtain medical history data and other pertinent information; conduct intake and administer diagnostic tests to identify behavioral and personality traits; document results.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Individual Service Plans (ISP) including annual, ongoing meetings.
- Consult with a treatment team, including a medical doctor and other specialists, in decisions related to changes in a treatment plan, amend the plan as directed, and arrange additional support as necessary.
- Plan, arrange, and/or administer therapeutic treatment such as behavior modification, social skills, anger management, and stress management therapy based on a professional license or clinical competency.
- Refer individuals to supportive services to supplement treatment and counseling as required.
- Provide on-call coverage for caseload and participate in rotational emergency coverage and crisis intervention support, as needed.
- Conduct supervisory home visits and counsel individuals and groups as needed.
- Ensure that initial and ongoing RBWO waivers are completed and submitted promptly, and that SCORE is updated and accurate at all times if required by state.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Master's degree in Social Services if required by state.
- Two to four years of experience in human services Minimum of one year of experience as a Case Manager.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification as required by state/program.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with ability to build rapport with a team.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and independently problem-solve.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website