REM Minnesota, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs.
Business Development Reintegration Specialist
Do you have strong leadership skills and extensive experience in Business Development, and an interest in finding meaningful work? Are you interested in working for a company that positively impacts the lives of the many individuals it serves? In the BD Reintegration Specialist role, you will help this company in its commitment to serve others by coordinating and assisting with the opening of new programs.
- Identify program locations and furnish the sites while following licensing standards
- Ensure the needs of the individuals we serve are met by sourcing and training staff based on individuals' needs
- Oversee new programs from conception and ensure smooth transition for operations staff
- Support the regions within a state by coordinating and assisting with the opening of new programs
- Review referrals to determine if individuals are appropriate for community placement and to receive services
- Determine the level of support and service needed for the individuals to have a successful transition into the community and develop programs that can meet those specific needs
- Collaborate with Finance to determine budgets for new properties and identify property locations for program development
- Ensure that individual program plans and the physical plant(s) meet licensing requirements
- Determine the number of staffing hours required and the skill level required from staff to ensure successful operation of the program(s)
- Complete behavior support plan for individuals served
- Bachelor's degree and 3-6 years of related experience required
- Management experience required
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable federal and state regulations
- Exceptionally skilled in written and oral communication, community relations, and service development
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of behavior management principles, program development, and monitoring techniques
- Demonstrated ability in areas of leadership, personnel, program operation, and fiscal management
- Valid driver's license required
- Ability to multitask and outstanding attention to detail
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- Keen interpersonal and customer relations skills
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working over 30 hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- High impact work with meaningful outcomes
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Career development and advancement opportunities across a nationwide network
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website