Pennsylvania MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for adults and youth in nurturing and safe environments where they can achieve and maintain independence. We offer a wide range of programs; therapeutic foster care, CRR Host Home Programming, Behavioral Health Services, Case Management and services for programs for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex conditions.
Therapeutic Mental Health Worker
Do you have experience in human services and want to work for a company that actively improves the lives of the individuals it serves? In the Therapeutic Mental Health Worker role, you will provide an eco-systemic structural family therapeutic services to individuals and direct families to aid a client in the challenges of living with the goal of increasing an individual's sense of own well-being.
- Collaborate with the Mental Health Professional to provide individual, and family therapies using various treatment modalities.
- Collaborate with the Mental Health Professional to provide specific interventions as specified by the treatment plan to stabilize the child or adolescent.
- Complete and submit client service documentation in an accurate, comprehensive, and timely manner.
- Participate, with the Mental Health Professional, in twice-weekly scheduled face-to-face meetings with client and caretakers in order to conduct eco-systemic structural family therapy and discuss treatment strategies and services.
- Participate in the 24 hour/7 day a week on-call schedule. Respond to calls in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Attend weekly staff meetings, weekly clinical meetings, and team sessions with direct supervisor to process current status of cases.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services field required
- One year of experience required in a CASSP system program
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package after 30 hrs/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website