Behavioral Health Technician West Valley
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide as Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals, we continue to accept applications and fill open positions in our residential programs. Providing round-the-clock care, we have full-time and part-time schedules open with all shifts available immediately.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Arizona MENTOR, partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
We seek compassionate individuals to work as a Behavioral Health Technicians in the West Valley to support adults with mental illness in activities of daily living within a 24 hour residential setting.
- Assist, support, and teach individuals general life skills
- Partner with clinical staff to provide support
- Support therapeutic and behavioral plans
- Assist with self-administration of medication
- Assist with meal preparation and planning
- Facilitate community participation
- Accompany individuals on outings in the community
- Provide transportation to work or other activities
- Conduct a minimum of one individual counseling session and one group counseling session per week.
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full time and part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training specific to growth and development as a Behavior Technician
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Apply on company website