REM Minnesota, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs.
Do you want to work in a dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next? In this role your tasks will be diversified and you will be supporting our mission.
- Work with the individuals we serve and staff to observe, identify, analyze, and document a range of behavior challenges.
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments.
- Develop and implement behavioral analysis service plans.
- Create individualized treatment plans to help each individual we serve improve.
- Use training and creativity to explore ways to handle challenging problems for our individuals in home settings, workplaces, and the community.
- Train team members to reinforce implementation of behavioral plans.
- Master's Degree in psychology or related field
- One year experience working with special populations in crisis intervention, staff training, and development.
- Conduct research in behavior analysis within an applied setting preferred.
- Board Certification preferred.
- Valid driver's license, current registration, and insurance.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
- Full-time position.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website