Primary Location: United States-MO-MOSt. Louis
Function: Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Missouri MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Missouri MENTOR is
seeking a Behavior Technician to provide behavior support across St. Louis, St.
Charles and Jefferson County ensuring treatment programs are consistently
- Establishes and maintains therapeutic relationship by pairing self as a reinforcing entity and building rapport with the individual.
- Collaborates with family and treatment team members to provide treatment effectively and without disruption to the environment or other individuals in the environment
- Educate parents/guardians on reinforcement and intervention information when requested
- Prompts safe and socially acceptable replacement behaviors in order to build a repertoire of communication, social interaction, and problem solving skills
- Reviews participant progress objectively using behavior analytic methods, identifies solutions to barriers and makes recommendations to the supervisor and behavior analyst when needed.
- Ensures all clinical and residential documentation, both staff and individual related is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Referral bonus if you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- Competitive pay, paid time off, Holiday pay, and benefits
- 401K retirement plan with company matching (pending eligibility requirements)
Apply on company website