Primary Location: United States-MO-MOSt. Louis
Function: Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Missouri MENTOR is
seeking a Behavior Technician to provide behavior support across St. Louis, St.
Charles and Jefferson County ensuring treatment programs are consistently
- Establishes and maintains therapeutic relationship by pairing self as a reinforcing entity and building rapport with the individual.
- Collaborates with family and treatment team members to provide treatment effectively and without disruption to the environment or other individuals in the environment
- Educate parents/guardians on reinforcement and intervention information when requested
- Prompts safe and socially acceptable replacement behaviors in order to build a repertoire of communication, social interaction, and problem solving skills
- Reviews participant progress objectively using behavior analytic methods, identifies solutions to barriers and makes recommendations to the supervisor and behavior analyst when needed.
- Ensures all clinical and residential documentation, both staff and individual related is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Referral bonus if you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- Competitive pay, paid time off, Holiday pay, and benefits
- 401K retirement plan with company matching (pending eligibility requirements)
Apply on company website