Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZPhoenix
Function: Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Arizona MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Arizona MENTOR is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to develop behavioral plans and provide behavioral therapy, and other therapeutic services to program participants.
- Works with supervisors in the development, implementation, maintenance, and generalization of behavioral change
- Provides Behavioral Therapy and Active Treatment programming in the residence job site, and within the community on an individual or group basis
- Participates in treatment planning with the trans-disciplinary team and attends pre-admission meetings as requested. Serves as a member on the rehabilitation team.
- Ensures evaluation, progress, and discharge reports on each program participant are provided in a timely manner
- Assists in coordination of behavioral programming within all living settings, community settings, and vocational sites as necessary
- Provides support to assigned team
- Trains and consults with staff in behavioral techniques
- Oversees work and trains BIT intern and practicum students
- Participates in Behavioral Research Projects with the facility and Crisis Intervention System (On-call)
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching (with introductory period and eligibility requirements met)
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Access to a national network of local human service providers across 36 states
Apply on company website