MENTOR South Bay, a part of The MENTOR Network, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
Operations Management Area Director – ABA
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is creative and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the children we support.
- Provide direction, leadership, and supervision of professional and other staff at the program and in the community to carry out operations and ensure quality services to individuals served.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the area business unit, review financial statements, oversee purchasing, assure billing compliance, and documentation.
- Implement area core growth strategy to increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages, and assist with new start development.
- Maintain and foster relations with case managers and referral agents; participate in building relationships with local legislators and government officials; lobby on behalf of individuals served.
- Implement area strategies to maintain and foster relations with individuals served, mentors, families, and guardians.
- Master's degree in Human Services field required. BCBAs are encouraged to apply!
- Licensure as required by state
- Strong leadership qualities, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals. Apply Today! #CFS
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website