REM River Bluffs, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs.
Operations Management Area Director
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is creative and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of adults we support.
- Provide direction, leadership, and supervision of professional and other staff at the program site to carry out operations and ensure quality services to individuals served.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the area business unit, review financial statements, oversee purchasing, assure billing compliance, and documentation.
- Implement area core growth strategy to increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages, and assist with new start development.
- Maintain and foster relations with case managers and referral agents; participate in building relationships with local legislators and government officials; lobby on behalf of individuals served.
- Implement area strategies to maintain and foster relations with individuals served, mentors, families, and guardians.
- Bachelor's degree and three to six years of related experience with significant management experience in the human services industry
- Master's degree in Human Services, other education and experience as required by state
- Licensure as required by state
- Strong leadership qualities, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
- Full-time position
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- NEW! Get paid On Demand with Dayforce Wallet
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website