The Forum at Town Center is a beautiful community in Happy Valley, OR with more than 318 units offering independent living and assisted living.Key Responsibilities
At this time, we are seeking a Sales Counselorto join our team!
- Establishing and maintaining client relationship.
- Discovery of the prospect's needs and desires.
- Identifying and communicating effective solutions to these needs and desires with the community's products and services, and Closing and post-sales activities.
- Presents a warm and welcoming presence to guests, visitors, residents, families and staff.
- Supports the efforts of the sales team to meet or exceed sales and move-in goals and defined for the community by the RDSM/RDO.
- Conducts sales activities as requested by the Sales Director. These activities may include telephone follow up to the lead base, tours, home visits and sales calls.
- Completes and maintains the Five Star CRM (lead data base) for all potential residents and referral contacts within 24 hours of time of activity. This includes documentation of all completed and scheduled sales activities, including move-ins and move-outs.
- High School degree with some college preferred.
- Experience working with seniors preferred.
- Ability to speak and write effectively to present information
- Proven success working with computers including Microsoft Office Suite and contact management software applications.
- Maintains a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs and schedules of prospects. This may require evening and weekend availability to accommodate move-in dates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and contact management software applications.
DaytimeAbout Five Star
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division: Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280 Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30 states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to maximizing our residents' independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
The Ageility division provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website