Agency Wide Duties And Responsibilities:
- Supports the mission, vision, and values of the Children's Village.
- Complies willingly with all organizational policies and procedures.
- Supports all functions that attain and maintain accreditation and compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Supports and facilitates positive interaction with others by exhibiting:
- Individual maturity
- Respect for others
- A team-centered approach
- Maintenance of confidential information
An appreciation of a multicultural workplace
- Communicates appropriate information to other departments in a timely and effective manner.
- Participates in appropriate professional development programs to attain and maintain competency.
- Associates Degree and 1 year experience leading recreation or work training programs, required.
- Direct practice/work with youth in a recreation, residential, juvenile justice, or youth work program setting, 1 year minimum, required.
- Driver's License and ability to manage driving a 12 passenger van, required.
- Expertise (through course work or experience) in one of the following areas: Sports, Coaching, Therapeutic Recreation, Job Corps, Outdoor Adventure, Personal Trainer, Lifeguard/Water Safety Training certification, etc., highly preferred.
- Bi-lingual Spanish, highly preferred.
- Strong computer skills (OFFICE Suite)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The Children's Village does not discriminate against any employee, prospective employee or contractor because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic predisposition, domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction history or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
Apply on company website