You may know us for our huge menu of delicious food…and for being recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For®”, eight years in a row! What you may not know, is how incredibly important our receptionist is for helping set the stage for a “EXCELLENT” Cheesecake experience at our corporate support center.
As the first person our guests and visitors see, this role requires an individual who loves to make a great first impression, no matter the challenge. You make every interaction a memorable one, while displaying a professional and confident demeanor.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Office Services, your role will be in Calabasas Hills, CA at our corporate support center, providing reception support for a company with over 290 full-service restaurants and more than 42,000 staff members.
You'll thrive in this position if you are:
- Service Minded: you're a people person who effortlessly provides exceptional support whether it is over the phone or in person.
- A master multi-tasker: you're skilled at juggling multiple priorities at one time.
- Adaptable: you're at ease in a fast-paced environment and you're able to change direction rapidly when priorities shift and personalities change.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Answer a high call volume, multi-line phone system, screening and directing calls promptly and professionally.
- Welcome and check-in guests, vendors and employees, connecting them to the correct person/department.
- Professionally handle/route incoming questions and requests from the public and guests.
- Help maintain workplace security by checking badges and IDs as necessary, maintaining visitor logs, issuing temporary badges to guests and taking photos for ID badges of staff members.
- Coordinate activities with outside third-party vendors, including but not limited to car washes, dry cleaning, and/or car transportation as needed.
- Train new staff members and temporary staff on multi-line telephone system.
- Set-up temporary Wi-Fi for guests.
- Assist with other projects and special events as required.
What we require:
- 1+ years of demonstrated administrative, customer service, and data entry experience. (Preferably as a corporate receptionist)
- Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.)
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with management and staff at all levels with professionalism, adaptability, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and work within a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What we prefer:
- Associates Degree or Equivalent
About the Company
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” eight years in a row, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates almost 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts. Internationally, twenty-seven The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Our bakery division operates two facilities that produce delicious cheesecakes and other baked products for our restaurants, international licensees and third-party bakery customers. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we are a $2B public company with more than 40,000 staff members, 430 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Apply on company website