NEW STARTING RATES!!!
SIGN-ON BONUS OF $250 FOR NEWLY HIRED PART TIME CNAs ON 3 - 11 SHIFT (MUST BE HIRED BY JULY 31, 2020). Bonus paid out quarterly.
The Belvedere Center is a skilled nursing facility offering rehabilitation and nursing services, including a memory care support program. We currently have part-time opportunities for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). Join our team and benefit from:
- 7.5 hour shifts (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am)
- Opportunity for overtime
- Weekend differential (every other weekend required)
- Shift differential for 3-11pm and 11pm-7am
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Leadership that is excited to bring a fresh perspective to this facility
- Nurse Development Program (Tuition Assistance)
The Belvedere Center is conveniently located one mile from I-95 (Exit 6), I-476 and Widener University (only 14 miles from Center City Philadelphia). We are located in the Wallingford/Brookhaven area and on the 109 & 118 bus routes.
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Join the Genesis team as a Certified Nursing Assistant where you will work alongside a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact residents' quality of life by assisting with their activities of daily living (ADLs). You will also ensure that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individual residents' needs and rights.
We provide career paths for our employees and develop them. We invest in YOU!
We are a strong, financially-stable company with industry longevity. Genesis was founded in 1985.
We are committed to operate with integrity.
We foster a work environment that feels like a family and have a culture of compassion. We Care Deeply!
* Successful completion of a state-approved CNA program and current certification required * Minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma preferred
Position Type: Part Time
Req ID: 345533
Center Name: The Belvedere
Apply on company website