Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and take pride in your work!
Texas Roadhouse is looking for a legendary Service Manager. As a Service Manager, you would oversee all Front of House operations, make sure Legendary Food and Legendary Service is delivered to our guests, and manage all Front of House employees on a daily basis. If you have a passion for people and providing a legendary guest experience, apply to be a Service Manager at Texas Roadhouse today!
As a Service Manager, your responsibilities would include:
• Driving sales, steps of service, and guest satisfaction
• In conjunction with all Management, enforcing compliance with all employment policies and overseeing cleanliness of restaurant and safety of guests at all times
• Providing or directing all Front of House training
• Managing performance of Front of House employees, including conducting performance evaluations, coaching, and discipline
• Managing liquor orders and controlling liquor costs
• Enforcing applicable liquor laws and Responsible Alcohol Service guidelines
• Assisting with the development of all Key Hourly employees, Assistant Managers, and Hourly employees by providing daily feedback on performance during one-on-ones
• Reviewing applications, interviewing, and hiring or recommending the hiring of Front of House employees.
• Directing work for employees including setting hours and weekly schedules and assigning tasks before, during, and after open hours of the restaurant
• Creating a fun, safe environment by following our core values and operational goals, and implementing contests, theme nights, and creating incentives for the staff
• Understanding, managing, and practicing safe food handling procedures
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package after 30 days of employment to Restaurant Managers that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Parental, Donor, Bereavement and 100% Paid Maternity Leave
• Adoption Assistance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Reimbursements up to $5,250 per year
• Monthly Profit Sharing Program
• Quarterly Restricted Stock Units Program
• Many opportunities to support your community
• Annual holiday bonus
* Texas Roadhouse® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.
Apply on company website