The Store Support Analyst must have good customer service skills and be able to analyze an incoming technical issue and follow the problem through to resolution. The Store Support Analyst is able to assist the customer with technical troubleshooting in a clear and effective manner over the phone. They are able to record detailed accounts of actions taken to resolve an issue and have the ability to manage a wide range of issues simultaneously.
• Answer support phone calls
• Help diagnose technical problems and provide solutions for the customer
• Help with implementing changes to the customer's system through rollouts
• Use service desk software to log calls and track problems
• Assist with the installation of new computer equipment
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
• +1 year of experience in information technology preferred
• +1 year of experience of customer service preferred
• +1 year of experience of POS experience is preferred
• ITIL certification
• MS Windows 10 / Server 2016 knowledge
• POS order entry experience
• Microsoft Office
• Database editing
• PC/POS hardware knowledge
• Must be available for overtime as needed
• Must be available to work on nights and weekends
This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate. This document is not a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Apply on company website