Be part of highly dynamic Technology team, learning the core of Texas Roadhouse above store and in store business. Ensuring the quality of all above store User Interfaces (UI) and Integrations to Payroll, AX, Accounts Payable, etc. and ensuing the quality of restaurant technology prior to deployment to our stores.
• Write test plans and use cases and follow up to get them reviewed and approved
• Execute test plans for each software release
• Document test script results
• Perform defect management which includes logging, tracking, analysis and validation of each issue found
• Follow through on all defects with third party vendors and internal development team
• Understanding business needs and ensures smooth integration between business and technical teams (Internal teams and external vendors)
• Develop and maintain Test, QA and PROD lab environments
• Perform SQL queries for data analyst
• Create training documents for new technologies
• Partner with Business Teams to train them on new technologies
• Document necessary steps for rollout of software
• Collaborate with the Development Team on quality assurance processes and work with the latest Restaurant Systems technologies (software and hardware), including POS, BOH, AGM, Online Ordering, Mobile etc. assuring the highest level of quality at all levels.
• Take ownership of multiple mission critical systems both above store and in store.
• Provide afterhours support to our stores and internal IT teams for issue resolution when needed Responsible for all UI and end-to-end integration testing and restaurant software and hardware end-to-end testing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Texas Roadhouse® is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Education: Degree in Computer Science is preferred but not required
• 1+ years of QA User Interface(UI) and Integration Testing experience
• Knowledge or experience with automated testing tools a plus
• NCR POS Suite experience a plus
• Knowledge of software testing lifecycle and understanding of test design and testing methodologies is preferable
• Attention to detail is a must
• Must be a resourceful and proactive self-starter
• Project management is a plus
• Experience in SQL queries is preferred but not necessary
• The ability to understand functional, and technical specifications as well as other technical documents
• Proficient in developing test plans and test cases from requirements, functional and technical design documentation is preferable
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with a variety of IT Business stakeholders
• Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
• Store software and hardware knowledge including POS and BOH solutions a plus
• Ability to get along with others, form positive working relationships, and function well as a member of a team.
• Ability to anticipate needs, questions, or problems, and think quickly.
• Ability to multi-task and resource efficiently and effectively
• Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
• Must be available for overtime as needed on evenings and occasional weekends
This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate. This document is not a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Apply on company website