To Interpret written or spoken material into Spanish, ensuring meaning and context are maintained, possesses knowledge of company practices, working with multiple departments.
• Reading material and researching industry-specific terminology
• Converting text and translate verbal conversations
• Ensuring translated texts conveys original meaning and tone
• Use service desk software to log written and verbal translations
• Data Entry – assist when needed on various projects
• Other miscellaneous administrative functions to support the people department
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Texas Roadhouse® is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Education: High School Graduate or GED equivalent required. Translation Certification required.
Experience: +1 year of experience of customer service preferred.
This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate. This document is not a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Apply on company website