This position is responsible maintenance and improvement of selected HR systems.
• Maintain familiarity with systems within the department, evaluating effectiveness and making recommendations for enhancements
• Troubleshoot, analyze, identify and correct system problems and deficiencies
• Assist in designated system upgrades and projects
• Maintain data integrity on data entry in selected HR systems
• Monitor and audit user and location data in selected HR systems
• Maintain and monitor automated feeds and some manual data entry in selected HR systems
• Maintain, review and submit selected HR system invoices for payment
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Texas Roadhouse® is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Education: High School Graduate or GED equivalent, Bachelor's required.
Experience: Minimum 2 years related experience
Key Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Fully Competent Performance
• Knowledge of computer systems, operations and applications
• Skill in managing problems and changes that arise
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong sense of urgency
This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate. This document is not a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Apply on company website