The IT NOC Analyst position is a key member of the IT Team. This position is responsible for monitoring and performing administration on critical, large or complex configurations in the Enterprise Infrastructure. This position requires solid computer technical skills, a high level of comfort with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, professionalism, outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced, but fun environment.
- Provides dedicated monitoring and issue resolution for network systems.
- Install new hardware, systems, and software for networks.
- Install, configure, and maintain network services, equipment and devices.
- Including Switches, Routers, SD-WAN appliances, Firewalls, Printers, etc.
- Including WIFI – WAPs and Controllers.
- Including VoIP and IP Cameras.
- Including VPN and traffic encryption.
- Using scripting to automate administrative tasks.
- Including PowerShell, vbs, and batch files.
- Plans and supports network and computing infrastructure.
- Plans and supports WAN and telecommunications infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems.
- Including Windows 7,8,10 Configuration, Deployment and Support.
- Including Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 Configuration and Support
- Including CentOS, Ubuntu or other Linux
- Including DNS and Active Directory as related to Network Infrastructure.
- Including using GPOs to force network policies and standards.
- Including NPS, Radius, and other Authentication systems.
- Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Including knowledge transfer to tier 1 support.
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
- Including SolarWinds monitoring and reporting.
- Maintains software and network security.
- Including review vulnerability scanner results and correct issues as needed.
- Including insuring networks meet PCI DSS standards.
- Upgrades, installs and troubleshoots networks, networking hardware devices and software.
- Including testing/planning future ideas of hardware and software in lab environments.
- Maintains inventory of equipment and parts as well as documentation of vendor activities
- Develops and documents system standards for computer and network devices
- Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN
- Including using Change Control process for approval.
To accomplish this, the individual must be able to meet the physical demands described below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Texas Roadhouse® is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Education: Associates Degree in Information Technology or higher.
Preferred Certifications: Comptia A+, Comptia Network+, Cicso CCNA
- 1 year of experience in information technology to include:
- 1 year troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems and maintaining network services, equipment and devices.
- Education and experience may substitute for one another on a month-for-month basis.
Preferred Skills: Visio to create network documentation, ticketing systems to track and document issues and resolutions, command line configuration of devices, SD WAN Experience, Ruckus Wireless, Switch Administration, Firewall Administration, IPSec and secure protocols, Network Access control lists, 802.1x, Radius and Network Access Protection.
- Ability to get along with others, form positive working relationships, and function well as a member of a team.
- Experience in hospitality or retail industries is a plus
- Experience with distributed retail is a plus
- Schedule consists of evenings and weekends. Must be available to work evening and weekend shifts consistently.
This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate. This document is not a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Apply on company website