- Receiving, cutting, boning, and grinding meat; Includes performance of the full range of meat cutting tasks to prepare all types of meat for cooking.
- Estimates and processes primal and subprimals into desirable ready-to-cook portions with minimal waste; Ready-to-cook cuts are, but not limited to, round steak, cube steak, blade chuck roast, rib roast, chops, short ribs, lamb roast and veal roast.
- Process poultry and seafood products into ready-to-cook portions.
- Operate the beef saw, pork saw, boning table, trimming table and grinder; Operates all types of grinding equipment to produce ground beef, sausage, ground veal and ground lamb.
- Performs the cutting portion of cutting tests, records data for tests and other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website