- Prepares and cooks a variety of foods and desserts according to menu requirements with or without the assistance of another cook/supervisor; Takes food from prep area to refrigerators or serving area; Monitor inventory and rotating food inventories.
- Follows recipes to prepare food items and adjusts recipes for larger or smaller quantities and portions out food for family style and plate service; Prepares vegetables and cold food dishes; Make a variety of salads, salad dressings, sandwiches.
- Roasts a variety of meats such as beef, pork, veal, lamb, fish, and poultry; Grills and deep fries foods; Broils and steams foods; Slices meat by hand and by mechanical means, to specific requirements.
- Follows health and safety precautions to ensure safe preparation and storage of food items; Operates kitchen equipment designed to mix and cook food items; Uses, cleans and maintains power kitchen equipment.
- Monitors and maintains appropriate temperature of all food items throughout preparation and service; Keeps working area and cooking utensils cleaned and ready for use in accordance with standard sanitation requirements; Maintains personal hygiene.
Apply on company website