Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in disaster response and recovery, mitigation, resiliency, water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech Inc. Is currently seeking a Regional Manager for our Southeastern U.S. region with experience in disaster recovery programs including the FEMA Public Assistance Program, HUD's Community Development Block Grant Program, U.S. Treasury, as well as other state and federal grant programs associated with disaster response and recovery. In this role, the selected candidate will market Tetra Tech disaster recovery consulting services to state and local government agencies and provide routine follow-up to ensure that projects are meeting client expectations. Specific activities associated with this position shall include:
- Manage aspects of business development and client relations including performing market assessments, client identification, and matching client needs with Tetra Tech technical capabilities
- Meet assigned goals for the assigned geographical region and work closely with Tetra Tech technical staff to deliver high quality, cost effective work products for our clients
- Develop business opportunities that meet Tetra Tech goals and objectives
- Foster new and existing Tetra Tech client relationships with an emphasis on expanding Tetra Tech's disaster recovery client base in the Southeastern U.S.
- Preparing proposals, project cost estimates, and client interview documents
- Successfully assist clients in the planning and timely implementation of their projects
- Communicate with senior leadership staff from clients including elected officials.
- Interface with federal, state and local officials as required to support clients' needs
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts
- Support other Tetra Tech staff assigned to projects in the region.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience with federal disaster recovery grant programs including FEMA's Public Assistance (FEMA PA), FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (FEMA HMGP), HUD's Community Development Block Grant (CDBG-DR), U.S. Treasury, and other appropriate disaster recovery programs.
The successful candidate should have experience with public speaking to include delivering presentations and facilitating meetings as well as working with state, county, and local government officials on disaster recovery programs. Candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills, and good mathematical skills.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 105 TDR
Apply on company website