Title: Finance Analyst
Division: CA - Clean Air
Location: Rybnik / PL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a great opportunity to join us as a Finance Analyst in our plant in Rybnik
Primary purpose(s) of position:
Preparing the daily / weekly / monthly reports supporting the sales, financial, logistic and operational activities in order for Management to monitor the results and to make adequate business decisions. Actively contributing to planning, budgeting and forecasting processes. Supporting in financial analysis. Dealing with various stakeholders across the organization.
Main duties performed / job description:
Issue daily, weekly and monthly standard reports
Analyze and present reports in an accurate, transparent and timely manner
Communicate KPI´s in comparison to prior year(s), forecast and budget
Upload master data in to the system
Present profitability reports for sales department
Prioritize tasks and requirements diligently, whether routine or ad-hoc
- Minimum/Essential: Bachelor in Finance/economics
- Desirable: 2 years in multinational organization on a similar position
- Fluent in English is mandatory.
- Knowledge of any other European languages is a plus.
- A very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel expert and Power Point) is required. Access is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP and One Stream is also a plus
Personality / Competencies:
- Analytical & critical mindset
- Detail-oriented, precise, hands on
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Team player
- Able to drive change and continuous improvement
- Good interpersonal skills
- Development opportunity
- Daily contact with English
- Interesting work in dynamic international environment
- Benefits package (private helath care, insurance, sport card and others)
“At Tenneco, we are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations in our facilities wherever possible, and offer a wide variety of flexible schedules and work from home opportunities so that our team members can remain fully connected with their colleagues while ensuring a safe work environment for all.”
Apply on company website