Unique opportunity to join an established and very busy Neurology practice at Princeton Baptist Medical Center in Birmingham, Alabama. We are seeking a determined, hardworking individual who is comfortable handling large volumes efficiently and effectively. There is currently a three month wait for new appointments, so you would have a ready-waiting patient base and instant income potential. A critical attribute in a new candidate is the desire to practice both inpatient and outpatient Neurology. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-reputed practice and leave your professional mark on the community.
- Joining 3 existing physicians
- This group is on the teaching staff at Princeton and has a resident rotate with them every month
- Patients seen in clinic & hospital see everything from dementia, epilepsy, migraines, stroke, etc.
- Inpatient vs outpatient is 50/50
- Practice located on Princeton Baptist Medical Center main campus
- Dedicated clinic days with no additional hospital responsibility
- 15-20 patients in the office in a given day shift no procedures performed in clinic
- Outpatient clinic uses EPIC EMR
- Very busy consult service as well (6-12 new consults in a given day shift)
- Hospital days with fully accredited in-house EMG/NCV/EEG lab
- This group does not admit patients
- Princeton Baptist and Shelby Baptist use EPIC EMR
- Call 1 week at a time at night/weekend every 4thweek month
- Paid call every 4thweek for evenings and the weekend
- Candidates must be comfortablewith EMG/NCV & EEGinterpretation
Ideal candidate will have a few years of practice experience, but new graduates welcome to apply. All candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible and have the ability to obtain an Alabama license. Please send recent CV for immediate consideration!
At Princeton Baptist Medical Center, were passionate about caring for the people of central Alabama. Birmingham is our home, and were pleased to serve our community. Our hospital is equipped with 505 beds to do just that. Each year roughly 53,000 people turn to Princeton for primary and emergency care. Princeton is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, and is committed to contributing to the future of health care through its clinical research and medical residency program. We offer a full range of services to meet the diverse needs of our patients including fast, life-saving response times for patients with chest pain or stroke symptoms; cardiology, including structural heart and valve care; orthopedics, including rehabilitation; psychiatric care; a comprehensive sleep center; and a Comprehensive Bariatrics Center, providing surgical and non-surgical weight-loss procedures. The hospital is conveniently located minutes from downtown restaurants, music venues, nightlife, and shopping.Unique opportunity to join an established and very busy Neurology practice at Princeton Baptist Medical Center in Birmingham, Alabama. We are se...
Apply on company website