Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
TD's Digital Channels business focuses on making digital banking as comfortable and convenient for customers as possible. Made up of 600 professionals, the business is one of the most exciting and innovative places to work within TD. The team works closely with partners from across the Bank, including TD Canada Trust, TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing and TD Insurance, and is focused on creating legendary experiences for TD's 8 million active online and mobile customers
Reporting to AVP Open Banking, the Senior Product Manager will liaise closely with partners (LOB's, Technology, Enterprise architecture etc.) and engage with industry participants to understand trends, identify areas of opportunity, develop platform strategy and list of key capabilities to deliver on Open Banking roadmap.
As Senior Product Manager, you will be energetic and thrive in a fast paced environment. You will identify and focus on the strategic opportunities in the marketplace, and are great at articulating how partner integrations will benefit customers and businesses. The successful candidate's accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Build and own Open Banking platform roadmap and business architecture
- Conduct ongoing industry and competitive analysis to obtain market insights and deepen team's functional expertise.
- Lead problem solving sessions with partners and vendors. Build and maintain view on vendor / partner capabilities.
- Facilitate ideation sessions and build necessary business cases for new product development. Conceptualize, design, and develop innovative new products / service offerings aligned with business strategy.
- Evaluate pros / cons of candidate solutions and identify commercially viable opportunities.
- Refine product management strategies through detailed analysis of the P&L, ongoing competitive research and review of marketing/risk management tactics
What can you bring to TD? Tell us about your most relevant experience, credentials and knowledge for this role, as well as these essential requirements and attributes:
· Builds Innovative Solutions: Brings external thinking/ideas to problems. Identifies gaps and uncovers "white space" (unmet needs).
· Analysis and Problem Solving: Focuses and defines the problem space, engages resources across functional boundaries to develop creative solutions.
· Strong technical abilities, understanding and developing complex technical solutions
· Organizational skills – Ability to effectively multi-task and manage competing high priority initiatives, with flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing requirements
· Interpersonal skills – Track record of building strong relationships with internal/external stakeholders
· Communication skills – Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor's degree with a technical discipline is preferred
· 7-10 years' experience in product, technology, business architecture, and related fields
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply on company website