Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
The Business Governance and Control team are the protectors of our businesses guided by the Three Lines of Defence Risk Framework: Risk Ownership, Risk Oversight, and Internal Audit. Our overall goal is to oversee the compliance of business risk, controls and oversight activities, while lending a critical voice as a consultant contributing towards a mutual goal. If you are excited to make your career where you can develop a deep knowledge of risk, governance and control issues, then join our team to drive the business forward and take your own career to new heights.
- Measuring claims health and performance by completing file reviews and other ad-hoc activities as required
- Identifying, analyzing, and reporting on gaps and trends with respect to file quality, compliance, and financial leakage
- Sharing innovative and "gold standard" practices by providing support to our partners
- Promoting optimal file management practices, overall operational efficiency and customer excellence
- Sharing your technical expertise through methods such as coaching, mentoring and training development and delivery
- Experience with reviewing auto estimates for quality assurance, to identify deficiencies and ensure adherence to best practices
- 5+ years of auto appraisal experience
- Audit or Quality Assurance experience
- Experience with estimating systems; Mitchell WorkCenter & Mitchell Ultramate
- Leadership or coaching experience is an asset
- Savvy in data and trend analysis
- Ability to create presentation decks
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply on company website