Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
A Manager, Inside Sales is responsible for obtaining mortgage business volume nationally from independent brokerage firms and their respective brokers. Must be skilled and knowledgeable about the mortgage industry and be able to provide accurate and up-to-date information and ongoing support to the broker community. Manager, Inside Sales operates by fielding broker inquires, prospecting new business, contacting clients, and impacting and influencing business placed at TD.
ACCOUNTABILITY TO SHAREHOLDER, COMPLIANCE AND OPERATIONAL RISK
• Execute a disciplined approach and follow TD's sales management process, which includes planned sales activities, coaching and regular ongoing documented summaries and tracking.
• Understand and apply bank and business channel operating policies and procedures, and ensure necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all broker transactions
• Contribute to exceeding timeline commitments by replying to requests accurately and on time with the broker community.
• Partner with administrative support groups to facilitate the end to end credit decision process
• Support the organization's commitment to corporate responsibility, diversity and the communities in which we live and work
• Be knowledgeable and comply with the Bank and industry Codes of Conduct
ACCOUNTABILITY TO THE CUSTOMER
• Maintains proactive and reactive approach to brokerage firm offices and their brokers, by making planned out-bound sales calls to source new sales opportunities, as well as troubleshooting incoming inquiries as a subject matter expert, for the purpose of achieving agreed upon mortgage referral business results.
• Maximize support in relation to credit and day to day inquiries from the Broker Services team, ensuring excellence and efficiency in all functions. Act as a primary liaison with TD Mortgage Solutions and broker partners.
• Maintains proper database management and regular email communication containing current industry knowledge, product and policy updates, pricing modifications and any other time / industry sensitive information.
• Qualify new broker firms and brokers; provide subject matter and operational expertise to expedite business dealings with TD
• Contribute to operational improvements to streamline procedures/processes and enhance service to the Broker and partners
• Educates Broker Community through regular webinars with new and existing brokers covering a range of content.
• Prepares a Marketing Sales Plan, including annual and quarterly goals, and volume forecasting.
ACCOUNTABILITY TO THE TEAM
• Actively participate in the performance management process in support of own personal and professional development objectives, including coaching sessions
• Contribute to a fair and positive working environment that supports a diverse workforce
• Participate in team meetings, employee surveys and action planning sessions
• Contribute to the success of the team by willingly assisting others in the performance and completion of assigned duties
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply on company website