About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Head Teller provides legendary Customer Service while supervising the Teller and/or Platform team. The Head Teller will also provide oversight to Store operations, including supervision of personnel and performance of all operational duties.
- Accountable for achieving an overall Legendary Customer experience in the Store
- Ensures team members fully complete required Training prior to servicing Customers
- Leads the operational standards of the Store, including but not limited to cash handling, control of negotiable items, preventing fraud, managing controllable expenses, promoting integrity, Customer privacy and Employee safety
- Provides leadership, conflict resolution, process improvement and communication to the Teller line
- Leads by example and coaches Teller team focusing on Customer experience, having needs-based conversations and offering financial solutions to meet our Customers' needs
- Partners with Store Leadership to achieve both store and individual performance metrics
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- Recruits, interviews, trains, orients, and evaluates Tellers in accordance with HR guidelines
- Supports, mentors and coaches team members in their professional development
- Develops and manages team members by recruiting, training and recognizing them
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of related experience required
- Prior Store operations experience preferred
- Maintains current HR and Retail Leadership training requirements
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound judgment in decision making and problem solving
- Ability to multi-task and maintain order on Teller line
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Primarily works in assigned Retail Store. Occasional travel required for Classroom Training, On-the-Job Training and Regional meetings
- Ability to supervise/lead Teller line
- Demonstrated knowledge of Banking Compliance Regulations
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website