About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
TD Bank's Credit Cards and Unsecured Lending organization offers consumer credit in three areas: TD-branded credit cards and personal loans; retail sales financing programs through TD Retail Card Services; and co-branded and private label card partnerships. Our credit cards are distributed through our East Coast retail store network and nationally through hundreds of partnership programs with retailers and other third-party organizations.
The Senior Manager End to End Customer Journeys builds deep relationships within the business to ensure a fit for purpose solution to enhance the Customer Experience for the US Credit Card portfolios.
• Lead the strategy and design of the optimal end user experiences across all customer touch points for all relevant channels and lines of business
• Develop problem statements, personas, journey maps, user flows, story boards and other outputs needed to define and communicate the target state customer experience
• Work closely with business and technology teams to execute the target state customer experience
• Identify key consumer and business insights (both quantitative and qualitative) to justify the recommended solutions to address customer pain points
• Influence user interface design and usability
• Creates and fosters a cohesive team, promoting a positive team environment
• Builds deep relationships with various business groups in the US (and Canada), especially assigned business/segment journeys
• Communicates the End to End Customer strategy effectively at senior levels, build deep relationships with various business groups
• Defines the End to End functional and non-functional capabilities to senior executives
• Develops and executes on strategies to deliver both short term and long term results
• Constantly strives to find innovative ways to simplify the customer experience
• Provides oversight through review, inquiry and discussion
• Leads and provides guidance to the team in gathering functional and non-functional user experience requirements
• Leads complex ECM and work flow user flows
• Dotted line support directly to assigned business/segment
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website