About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
TD Bank's Credit Cards and Unsecured Lending organization offers consumer credit in three areas: TD-branded credit cards and personal loans; retail sales financing programs through TD Retail Card Services; and co-branded and private label card partnerships. Our credit cards are distributed through our East Coast retail store network and nationally through hundreds of partnership programs with retailers and other third-party organizations.
The Credit Management Product Owner is responsible for defining, managing, and negotiating the scope of the credit card underwriting and credit decisioning roadmap, the continuous improvement and end to end management of the product development across US Credit Card portfolios. The Credit Management Product Owner is responsible for creating and prioritizing the product backlog while optimizing the value of the work the development team performs.
• Responsible for the strategic development and execution of the Credit Management product roadmap.
• Design and own the acquisition and portfolio credit decisioning ecosystem of products & services ensuring alignment to business case objectives.
• Build, refine, and prioritize requirements in the product backlog.
• Keep the backlog prioritized according to importance and clearly communicate the requirements to the Credit team and those teams impacted by changes.
• Facilitate solutions across the organization; working with legal, risk, operations, user experience and technology teams to prioritize, deliver solutions that align with the program strategy
• Follow change management procedures to deploy new software, features, and enhancements.
• Partner with internal and external resources to design and enhance experiences ensuring our technology supports current and target state needs.
• Gather market intelligence and identify opportunities to improve product competitiveness and increase usage.
• Collaborate with the Scrum Master to ensure successful agile ceremonies: sprint planning, demos, retrospectives
• Strong understanding of technical solutions and how they support customer interactions.
• Provide direction on the development, testing, and refinement of UX prototypes in an agile environment.
• Serves as an expert providing a foundation of knowledge to guide decisions throughout the product definition and launch
• Determines effective ways to deliver a complete solution to an identified product problem and looks for ways to fill gaps
• Performs objective analysis of potential market opportunities and articulates learning's to quantify the risk, including a financial model
• Designs, maintains and enhances the Company's existing and new product line pricing structures, strategies and tactics to meet changing environment, customer preference and revenue targets
• Implements pricing processes for modeling, volume forecasting and measurement to identify key performance indicators; Develops tools and models that would allow testing of price elasticity.; Works with Research and Risk management to ensure profitability goals, customer needs and that credit decisions optimize risk/rewards
• Manages the product management budget for specific products to ensure objectives can be achieved within budget and meets or exceeds profit and loss goals; Identifies changes in expenses and works to manage them to meet revenue goals
• Evaluates the presence and relative importance of key product deliverables
• Establishes annual business and expense plans for products and monitors results adjusting the plan to meet the changing environment and budget targets as necessary
• Becomes the expert on the market and its customer needs
• Describes the Company's unique ability to deliver value while differentiating itself from competitive offerings
• Ensures continuous growth of self and matrixed team
• Leads conversion efforts of products, services, programs and offers of acquired company into overall Company product offerings; May personally lead more complex projects involving necessary key business partners and personnel from acquired company, ensuring smooth transition
• Ensures training is designed through the training department and others to educate appropriate staff on re-engineered or new products to support effective introductions of new initiatives
• Ensures all products are in compliance and meet all regulatory requirements
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website