Tailored Brands, Inc.'s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
• Collaborates closely with HR Leadership, HRBP's, Center Of Excellence partners and the business to understand key drivers to employee engagement and implement appropriate technological solutions.
• Brings a subject matter expertise regarding data, systems and HR processes.
• Ensures data integrity, accuracy, and business reporting capabilities.
• Uses his/her knowledge to shape the HR Technology roadmap.
• Collaborates and partners with IT and other support function to implement the HR technology Roadmap and create a more engaging experience for our employees.
• Leads large scale projects; responsible for the development and design of processes and procedures impacting organization-wide HR systems
• Proactively identifies risks and potential mitigations for those risks to successfully deliver projects
• Interacts and manages relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
• Understands process flows and leverages to determine where efficiencies can be derived. Drives process improvement initiatives to enhance visibility and accessibility to relevant information as it relates to HR.
• Proactively solutions and guides clients based on insights.
• Establishes, amends and improves upon proven practices.
• Establishes metrics and standards including tracking and reporting progress to the HR Leadership team and key stakeholders.
• Responsible for hiring, developing, motivating and retaining a team of Analysts and HRIS professionals.
• Sets and measures goals and objectives for the team.
• You must be a consummate professional who can be a strong HR advocate but who also has a clear understanding of the need for achieving business objectives and partnering with the business leaders to drive solutions for the company and its valued employees.
• You must be a leader with a demonstrated record of working exceptionally well across organizational functions.
• You are persuasive, positive, collaborative and team-oriented while also being able to work independently and proactively to achieve stated goals; you weigh opposing views, are flexible in approach yet firm in your commitment to excellence.
• You must be widely regarded as being fair, honest, warm, approachable, and genuine.
• You must have unwavering integrity and be respected for your professionalism and transparency in all things.
• You must be a relationship builder who can develop strong relationships with colleagues and openly articulate your concerns while still maintaining their trust and respect.
Skills and Experience:
• You must have:
• A Bachelor's Degree
• More than 10 years of HRIS experience with at least 3 years in a management role with experience working in a professional organization committed to providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
• Ability to implement organizational proven practices and utilize analytics to assist decision-making.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• The ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
• The ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple and simultaneous Human Resources related projects and programs in a changing corporate environment, a change leader.
We prefer you have:
• Experience with PeopleSoft, Taleo and a record of HRIS project leadership.
• Experience supporting multiple brands or subsidiaries.
• Experience working in the retail industry or another similarly customer-centric field
Work Locations: 02098A Corporate Office 6100 Stevenson Blvd Fremont 94538-2453
Job: Human Resources
Organization: Tailored Shared Services
Shift: Day Job
Apply on company website