Tailored Brands, Inc. is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of menswear, including suits, formalwear and a broad selection of business casual offerings. We help our customers look and feel their best by delivering personalized products and services through our convenient network of stores and e-commerce sites. Our brands include Men's Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, Moores Clothing for Men and K&G.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Commercial Insurance to join our Risk Management team. This position reports and supports the VP of Risk Management and is responsible for providing Company-wide leadership in the management of commercial insurance and loss control programs. The Manager will ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations at all Stores, Distribution Centers and the Home Offices. The main objective of the position is to clearly identify and understand asset protection, commercial insurance, risk transfer and safety responsibilities, while providing the means and authority necessary to carry out those responsibilities.
- Corporate liaison for commercial insurance matters.
- Partner with TB's risk management consultants to administer and process all commercial insurance.
- Responsible for all underwriting information and submissions required to direct the competitive marketing and renewal of insurance and self-insurance programs.
- Administer and manage claims submissions and loss control and loss triage activities. Coordinate all commercial lines of insurance audits and surveys.
- Supervise relationships with third party service providers, including brokers, consultants and insurance company representatives.
- Prepare risk management loss analysis and insurance budgets.
- Identify exposures, recommend solutions, implement approved programs, promote loss prevention, update and monitor compliance with insurance company procedures.
- Maintain SOV (schedule of values) schedules for all insured assets.
- Updated auto fleet schedules of all entities, keeping insurers informed of changes.
- Prepare all insurance policy premium audits.
- Supply quarterly worker's compensation payroll reports and loss runs to actuarial projections.
- Distribute COI's (certificates of insurance) as requested.
- Review and sign off on insurance requirements for all company contracts.
- Other projects as assigned based on needs of business.
Skills, Abilities, Experience & Qualifications
- CPCU, ARM, and/or CRM credentials desirable.
- 5+ years of proven strategic experience as a risk manager or insurance manager for complex business entities with multiple locations. Retail experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Effective communication with 3rd parties and at all levels within the organization: written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation skills.
- International risk management and insurance experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Safety/Security or Criminal Investigation or a related field with a minimum of 5 years related experience required.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Organizational, negotiating, planning, and analytical skills.
- Multi-task and prioritizing skills to complete projects within deadlines, with quality results.
- Knowledge of and experience with general tools and techniques of risk management and the technical aspects of multi-line insurance terms and conditions.
- Proven knowledge of insurance, contracts, laws, and policies and best practices relating to risk management.
- Casualty claims adjustment and management experience.
- OSHA compliance programs and other safety-related functions experience.
- Project management.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), report preparation and presentation.
- A highly motivated, detail oriented, well-organized professional with strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-starter, with the ability to maintain a high level of productivity, accuracy and commitment to quality with minimal supervision.
- An ability to perform investigations in a confidential environment.
- Must live in Houston, Texas area. This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Work Locations: 01099 Corporate Office 6380 Rogerdale Road Houston 77072
Organization: Tailored Shared Services
Shift: Day Job
Apply on company website