- Bachelor's degree in accounting or economics (masters, CPA a plus);
- 3-5 years of income tax experience (public accounting experience a plus);
- Good knowledge of federal and state tax compliance;
- AE&C background preferred, not required;
- Proactive, self-starter, with collaborative and clear communication style;
- Proficiency in Excel/Word and financial reporting systems (Deltek a plus);
- Strong problem-solving and complex analytical skills, with ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
T.Y. Lin International is an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Supporting tax leadership and third-party consultants in preparation and filing of federal, state/local and foreign tax filings: including gathering data, preparing calculations and facilitating the process;
- Assisting with the tax provisions and taxable income calculations for quarterly tax payments;
- Monitoring the pursuit of federal and state income tax credits (R&D, WOTC, etc);
- Gathering data and analysis for transfer pricing/BEPS reporting;
- Assisting with management of federal and state tax audits;
- Maintaining legal entity organization chart and documents supporting structural changes;
- Developing and maintaining online record-keeping system of federal, state/local and foreign tax filings;
- Participating in the development of process and system improvements;
- Special projects, including research on tax treatment of cross-border transactions and developing tax planning opportunities;
- Additional Tasks: 147C letters, US Residency Certificates, FEINs, FBARs, sale/use, VAT, expatriate taxes, annual reports, responding to tax notices, FAS, some administrative responsibilities, etc.
- Other assignments as needed
Apply on company website