- BSCE required with emphasis in highway/roadway design.
- Pennsylvania P.E. required, along with 10 - 15 years of highway/roadway design experience.
- Proven track record in successful project management.
- Experience with ECMS, PennDOT Standards and Specifications, and Asta Powerproject is required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Inroads, ASTA and MicroStation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
T.Y. Lin International is an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Project Manager and client interface on specific transportation related projects.
- Direct proposal efforts for highway pursuits and write assigned sections of highway proposals.
- Participate in business development activities for pursuit of a wide range of project opportunities and lead pursuit efforts for major projects.
- Develop production work plans, schedules and budgets.
- Work with other project managers and Unit manager to establish contract budgets and scopes of work.
- Plan and schedule engineering work.
- Implement established Quality Assurance/Quality Control procedures.
- Organize and develop contract plans.
- Develop contract specifications and bid estimates.
- Develop, monitor and maintain project schedules.
- Ensure proper standards are being used on projects.
- Supervise, coordinate and review the work of other engineers and designers.
- Provide design staff with guidance and assistance on projects.
- Responsible for the successful completion of projects under his/her direction.
Apply on company website