- Requires high school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- 6 years experience in construction inspection, 2 years of which shall have been in roadway or bridge construction inspection.
- Individuals must have the ability to perform basic calculations for the purpose of determining yield, quantities, etc.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to maintain neat and accurate records.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining safe work practices required.
- Must be able to receive verbal and or written instructions and perform tasks independently.
- NETTCP HMA Paving Inspector certification may be required.
- ACI concrete field-testing certification may be required.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
T.Y. Lin International is an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Review contractor pay estimates and submittals.
- Direct field inspection staff.
- Ensure the application of project specifications and the execution of plans.
- Provide written progress, technical and special issues reports.
- Prepare detailed cost estimates for the different activities required for the project.
- Work with the contractor on coordination of work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website