- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with a minimum of 5 years project cost accounting.
- Supervisor experience required. Ability to manage and lead remote employees.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal required.
- Experience in Architecture/Engineering consulting industry highly desired.
- Deltek Vision software knowledge is a plus.
- Requires excellent 360-degree communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Position requires traveling to local offices on a regular basis (20% - 30%).
T.Y. Lin International is an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Prepare, distribute and maintain Regional and Unit financial reports and provide analysis to Regional Director, District Directors and Unit Managers as needed.
- Assist and/or prepare Annual Plans and Quarterly Forecast for Units in Region.
- Review of General Overhead, Promotional & Business development costs weekly and monthly for Units in region for accuracy.
- Hire, train and mentor Project Accountants in Region on all aspects related to project accounting, including but not limited to Vision project setup, contract review, billing setup and policies and procedures.
- Supervisor all Project Accountants/Cost Analyst/Billers
- Train Project Accountants to better understand project accounting and compliance related to TYLI policies. Ensure revenue is recognized in accordance with TYLI policy and FASB ASC 606.
- Maintain billing process and procedure checklist for all projects in Region.
- Review all Project setup and modification forms (PSUMF) and contract prior to submission to Corporate Headquarters. Consolidate and review paperwork for Sales for Region.
- Review all new project billing term setup to ensure accuracy and utilization of Vision billing module capabilities. Train as needed.
- Review and post final invoice package containing draft and final invoices for all billable projects in Region.
- Recommend and implement agreed process improvements to the billing cycle.
- Assist Project Accountants and Project Managers with monthly project variances and resolution of issues. Notify Corporate of any material issues as needed.
- Audit Project folder documentation in appropriate network drive folders for all projects. Ensure appropriate documents, including PSUMFs, consultant agreement & invoices, and monthly invoices are saved and filed in accordance with standard procedures. Perform audits to ensure all documentation is properly stored.
- Review and consolidate all Project Accountants' explanations for monthly financial reports including but not limited to Project Status reports, Work in Process (WIP), A/R status, Revenue Variance, and Revenue over ceiling. Evaluate and report to Corporate any potential issues on WIP balances.
- Review Accounts Receivable aging for Region/Units with Project Accountants and address any delinquent receivables with Regional Director, District Directors, and Unit Managers as needed. Evaluate and report to Corporate for Bad Debt Allowance.
- Perform additional assignments, as directed by the Project Accounting Controller or Regional management.
Apply on company website