$500 sign-on bonus
Be a superhero to our state's most vulnerable children and families by joining our talented team of professionals. It is more than a job - it is an opportunity to make a difference and improve the lives of children and their families. Ongoing supervision and support are provided by experienced supervisors, clinicians and program leadership. Extensive training is provided including CARE (Children And Residential Experience a training from Cornell University), Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI), First Aid/CPR, Medication Training. You will also participate in clinical supervision with your team, so will have an opportunity to give direct input to a client's treatment. $14/hr.
$500 sign-on bonus
THE IDEAL PERSON WOULD:
• Provide direct care by displaying the role of tutor, role model, cook and source of emotional support.
• Provide assistance by creating and following developmentally appropriate recreational activities.
• Transport clients to home visits, appointments, etc.
• Maintain a safe and effective milieu by participating in the provision of a structured, therapeutic environment.
• Collaborate with staff and families to achieve desired treatment outcomes.
• Desire to work with children in need.
• Clean and valid Maine driver's license.
• Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
• High school diploma or GED with the ability to work with difficult-to-manage youth.
• Capacity to develop a professional orientation to child care.
• Ability to relate to children with warmth and understanding, and have the ability to identify the needs and problems of children.
• Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with other professionals on behalf of youth and their families.
POTENTIAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES:
• Higher Level Youth & Family Counselor.
• Supervisory Positions.
• Case Management and Clinical (with education).
Apply on company website