$500 SIGN ON BONUS! Participate in a dynamic team providing support to individuals with mental illness. Within the frame work of recovery and and resiliency provide for a positive environment to foster the development of independent living skills while monitoring and role modeling health and safety.
$500 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Provide a positive emotional support and supervision to residents.
- Maintain and submit accurate and timely documentation to meet contractual/licensing standards.
- Ensures individual treatment plan is implemented and clearly document progress toward goals.
- Encourage and support the residents efforts to maintain their health status through hygiene, diet, exercise, rest and utilization of coping strategies.
- Encourage and support residents efforts to increase opportunities for social contact, vocational development, skill development for independent living, psychosocial rehabilitation and access to community resources.
- Engage in team meetings relative to the residents plan of care and response to treatment.
- Provide crisis and emergency behavior management
- Transport and provide a supportive presence during appointments that are related to treatment goals as needed.
- Assist individuals to reach their goals/skills for independent living
- Accept additional assignments when requested by the program leadership. This may include additional shifts in order to maintain the integrity of the program.
- Support independent client functioning that leads to increased skills upon discharge.
- Facilitate administration of medications and complete required documentation.
- Be committed to the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Work collaboratively as a member of a team with various groups of staff, depending on the issue addressed.
- Assure quality in work performed to facilitate the delivery of quality services.
- Reports accidents and injuries in a timely fashion, demonstrates safe housekeeping practices, notifies supervisor of potential health and safety concerns immediately, participates in health and safety training as required, understands and follows all Sweetser health and safety policies.
- Provide services in an ethical manner which meet the standards of the organization, licensing and regulatory boards and are in accordance with the Rights of Recipients of Mental Health Services.
- Provide services in a manner that ensures the dignity and confidentiality of clients served in the CSU.
- Participate as required in organization committee work, i.e., Personnel, Fee, Policies and Procedures committees, etc., as requested.
- Understand and comply with all Sweetser policies and procedures.
- Attend team meetings, clinical meetings and general staff meetings.
- Consistently maintain a professional and positive attitude and image when representing the organization or interacting with the general public, other Sweetser employees, vendors or other related individuals or entities.
- Contribute in a constructive manner during staff meetings, client conferences, etc.
- Participate in in-service training and continuing education programs as required.
- Participate in providing training to other Sweetser employees as appropriate and needed.
- Maintain an ongoing effort to enhance and improve job-related organization services and systems.
- Seek out all training needed to keep required license/credentials current and in force.
- Ability to support and recognize the important role that volunteers play. Sweetser employees work with, support, collaborate with volunteers, and promote opportunities for volunteer engagement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow Suicide safer care practices
Apply on company website