Provide nursing services to adults and consultation with Behavioral Health Home Coordinators in order to promote the integration of patients' medical and psychiatric health care and improve wellness.
30 hours per week, flexible hours, time is split between Rockland and Belfast.
• Medication reconciliation.
• Provide medication education.
• Provide medical diagnosis education to staff and facilitate appropriate communication between medical providers and Community Integration Workers.
• Identify medical issues and collaborate with MDs/Psychiatric Medication Management providers/Community Integration Workers
• Monitor medical and general health status of patients.
• Accompany patients to medical appointments when appropriate.
• Assist in skill development in activities of daily living, including hygiene, nutrition, exercise, general health maintenance.
• Consult with family and significant others for support and continuity of services.
• Provide supportive counseling, listening, and problem solving assistance.
• Continue to consult regarding patients when hospitalized and participate in discharge planning process.
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Current LPN or RN license in the State of Maine.
• Maintain a valid state driver's license.
• Previous experience working with adults with serious and persistent mental illness preferred.
• Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website